Daniela Fonseca is a partner at Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she represents companies and individuals in a wide variety of legal matters. Her knowledge of the civil law system and foreign legal and cultural issues have been valuable in attending to foreign clients' needs in the United States and domestic clients' internationally related matters. Ms. Fonseca has represented companies and individuals in contractual disputes, prosecuting and defending claims involving corporate and partnership disputes and other commercial litigation matters. With the assistance of her colleagues at Shutts & Bowen, who are experienced in several legal practice areas, she has assisted domestic and foreign clients in negotiating and drafting agreements and corporate documents, tax and trust planning, immigration, real estate, intellectual property, and financing.
Ms. Fonseca is from Belo Horizonte, Brazil where she attended the Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos.
- Daily Business Review, "On the Rise 40 Under 40", 2015
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., summa cum laude, 2003
- Faculdade de Direito, Milton Campos, Brazil, 1999
- Broward Community College
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Director, Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida, 2012 and 2013
- Director, BrazilFoundation, 2013