R. John Nadjafi is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Construction and Business Litigation Practice Groups.
John has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers in construction litigation. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation involving contracts, partnerships, joint venture and shareholder disputes, business torts, real estate, fiduciary duties and non-competition agreements. His clients include developers, associations, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and sureties.
John is experienced in handing complex construction matters, including claims regarding defects in construction and design, water intrusion, delay damages, lien foreclosures, default terminations, differing site condition claims, bond claims and contract disputes. He also assists condominium and homeowner associations in their day-to-day business, management and litigation.
- Florida Super Lawyers, Construction Litigation, Rising Star, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Nova Southeastern Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.A., 2001
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Construction Law Committee in the Real Property Section of The Florida Bar
- Community Associations
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy