R. John Nadjafi is a Partner in Shutts & Bowen’s Orlando office, where he practices in the firm’s Litigation and Construction Practice Groups.
Mr. Nadjafi focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation involving contracts, partnerships, joint venture and shareholder disputes, business torts, real estate, fiduciary duties and non-competition agreements.
In addition to his complex commercial litigation experience, Mr. Nadjafi has represented developers, associations, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and sureties in various complex construction matters, including claims regarding defects in construction and design, water intrusion, delay damages, lien foreclosures, default terminations, differing site condition claims, bond claims and contract disputes. Mr. Nadjafi also has experience assisting condominium and homeowner associations in their day to day business, management and litigation.
- Florida Super Lawyers, selected for inclusion, Construction Litigation, Rising Star, 2013, 2014
- Nova Southeastern Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.A., 2001
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Construction Law Committee in the Real Property Section of The Florida Bar