Justin R. Moore is a member of the Real Estate and Litigation Practice Groups in Shutts & Bowen's Tampa office, and his practice is focused on real estate and construction. More specifically, Mr. Moore practices in the following areas: real estate transactions, property acquisition and development, commercial leasing, gas/oil/mineral rights, telecommunications development, environmental compliance, and general real estate matters. Mr. Moore also has commercial litigation experience assisting clients in resolving complex business disputes of various types (with a concentration in lawsuits related to real estate and construction).
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Moore was an officer in the United States Air Force and served as a pilot. He holds his private pilot license.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2010
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2004
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Exchange Program, 2002
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- Founder and CEO, Florida Sports Law Association, Inc.
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Assistant Coach, Carrollwood Hurricanes Pop Warner