Justin R. Moore is a member of the Real Estate and Litigation Practice Groups in Shutts & Bowen's Tampa office. Mr. Moore practices in the following areas: real estate transactions, property acquisition and development, commercial leasing, gas/oil/mineral rights, telecommunications, and general real estate matters. Mr. Moore also has commercial litigation experience representing businesses and individuals in resolving complex business disputes of various types, with a concentration in real estate, construction and employment matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Moore was an officer in the United States Air Force and served as a pilot. He holds his private pilot license.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2010
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2004
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Exchange Program, 2002
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- Founder and CEO, Florida Sports Law Association, Inc.
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Assistant Coach, Pop Warner Youth Football