Justin Moore has practiced law in Tampa since 2010. He is active in both the Real Estate and Business Litigation Practice Groups. He received his bachelor’s degree from the United States Air Force Academy and his law degree from the University of Florida. Mr. Moore represents public and private companies and individuals in a broad range of business and real estate matters, including real estate transactions, business litigation, commercial leasing, employment agreements and disputes, property development and construction, and mineral leasing. Mr. Moore is a founding member and a member of the board of directors and an officer of the Florida Sports Law Association.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Moore was an officer in the United States Air Force and served as a pilot. He holds his private pilot license.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2010
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2004
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Exchange Program, 2002
- Founder and CEO, Florida Sports Law Association
- Member, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Assistant Coach, Pop Warner Youth Football