Justin R. Moore is a member of the Real Estate Department and Litigation Department in Shutts & Bowen's Tampa office. Mr. Moore's practice includes the following areas: real property litigation, general real estate matters, commercial leasing, general commercial litigation, property acquisition and development, telecommunications leasing and litigation, creditor's rights, and construction litigation. Mr. Moore has represented banks and other financial institutions, general contractors, real property developers, telecommunications companies, medical practices, and entrepreneurs.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Moore was an officer in the United States Air Force and served as a pilot. He holds his private pilot license.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2010
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2004
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Exchange Program, 2002
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- Sports Lawyers Association