Justin Moore has practiced law in Tampa since 2010. He is active in both the Real Estate and Business Litigation Practice Groups. He received his bachelor’s degree from the United States Air Force Academy and his law degree from the University of Florida. Mr. Moore represents public and private companies and individuals in a broad range of business and real estate matters, including real estate transactions, property development and construction, commercial leasing, employment agreements and disputes, business litigation, and mineral rights. Mr. Moore is a founding member, officer, and serves on the board of directors of the Sports Business & Leadership Association.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Moore was an officer in the United States Air Force and served as a pilot. He holds his private pilot license.
- University of Florida, J.D., 2010
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2004
- United States Coast Guard Academy, Exchange Program, 2002
- Founder and CEO, Sports Business & Leadership Association
- Member, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association
- Assistant Coach, Pop Warner Youth Football
- Tampa Connection, Class of 2016