Michael Crosbie is a partner and Co-Chair of the Business Litigation Practice Group, based in Orlando. He represents clients in litigation matters involving patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. He manages complex commercial matters including class actions, shareholder disputes, covenants not-to-compete and business torts. His clients include banks, financial consultants, publishing companies, entertainment groups, venture capital entities and emerging medical and technology companies.
In addition to his law firm experience, Mr. Crosbie also served as chief legal counsel for a publicly-traded development and travel company. He monitored and managed outsourced legal work that included litigation and securities matters, human resource, employment and administrative issues, real estate sales and SEC filings and contract negotiation.
Mr. Crosbie also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Steven D. Merryday, a United States District Court judge.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., with honors, 1995
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science, 1992
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth District
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Historical Society of Central Florida, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Immediate Past President; Exhibits and Collections Committee, Past Chair
- United Arts of Central Florida, Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, Board Member
- The First Tee of Central Florida, Founding Board Member