Puerto Rico takes steps to privatize power generation, which may improve the chances of future investment by other companies who may be (currently) concerned with ensuring payment for power generation projects to improve the island’s aging power grid.Read More
- Discovery Access Under 1782 and ICSID Arbitrations
- The Impact of Recent Privatization of Power Generation in Puerto Rico
- Russian law says “no” to foreign arbitration proceedings against sanctioned Russian individuals and companies
- Unconscionable Arbitration Agreements: The Impacts of Uber Technologies, Inc. v. Heller
- Federal Republic of Germany v. Philipp: Supreme Court Narrows the Scope of the FSIA’s Expropriation Exception to Sovereign Immunity
- US Discovery Related to Private International Commercial Arbitration: What Will the Supreme Court Say?
- What do you do if your international legal problems are not only cross-border, but are literally, “out of this world”? Go to Space Court, where the Judges will speak your language.
- International Investment and Commercial Arbitration: Not a Spectator Sport
- Looking to Compel Arbitration? Recent Supreme Court Decision Suggests Additional Tools are Available
- Welcome to the International Disputes Blog