Welcome to the Shutts & Bowen International Disputes Blog. This blog is written by Shutts attorneys who utilize their knowledge, experience, and language capabilities to represent clients in complex business disputes throughout the world. Our attorneys help clients navigate and resolve litigation and arbitration disputes quickly and effectively.
In this blog, the Shutts & Bowen International Dispute Resolution team is pleased to provide its insight and commentary on the most recent developments in the areas of international arbitration, disputes, and litigation. We hope that you will see this as an insightful and timely review of recent developments and pressing issues, with a strong focus on legal issues that are relevant to you and your business.
- The Impact of Recent Privatization of Power Generation in Puerto Rico
- Russian law says “no” to foreign arbitration proceedings against sanctioned Russian individuals and companies
- Unconscionable Arbitration Agreements: The Impacts of Uber Technologies, Inc. v. Heller
- Federal Republic of Germany v. Philipp: Supreme Court Narrows the Scope of the FSIA’s Expropriation Exception to Sovereign Immunity
- US Discovery Related to Private International Commercial Arbitration: What Will the Supreme Court Say?
- What do you do if your international legal problems are not only cross-border, but are literally, “out of this world”? Go to Space Court, where the Judges will speak your language.
- International Investment and Commercial Arbitration: Not a Spectator Sport
- Looking to Compel Arbitration? Recent Supreme Court Decision Suggests Additional Tools are Available
- Welcome to the International Disputes Blog