- Posts by Charles Robinson FawsettPartner
Charles Robinson (“Robin”) Fawsett is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Labor & Employment Law Practice Group.
A Martindale-Hubbell AV® attorney, Robin has been named one of the Best ...
About a decade ago plaintiffs’ employment lawyers discovered the plaintiff-friendly attorneys’ fee provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). As a result, overtime pay suits by private lawyers went from almost none to very numerous -- and with very costly consequences for employers.Read More
- Returning to Work Under the New COVID-19 Standards
- Supreme Court Ruling Protects LGBTQ+ Employees from Workplace Discrimination
- EEOC's Updated Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance - COVID-19 and the ADA
- Updated Guidance on Return-To-Work Standards, Confidentiality and ADA Accommodations
- Employer Insights: Unemployment Insurance Provision Updates under the CARES Act
- Labor & Employment Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19
- Supreme Court to Hear Landmark LGBTQ Cases
- The Truth Behind Those Helmets – Assisting Retired NFL Players in Navigating the Concussion Settlement Process
- FMLA Tip For Every Employer’s Radar: Caring for a Grandparent with a Serious Health Condition
- OMB Halts EEO-1 Pay Reporting Requirements