- Posts by Jaclyn S. ClarkAssociate
Jaclyn S. Clark is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice Group.
Jaclyn represents and advises employer clients, varying in size from small family-owned ...
In response to new telework and remote working arrangements established because of the pandemic, on August 24, 2020 the U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) issued a Field Assistance Bulletin (“FAB”) to provide further clarification to employers on teleworker time tracking and compensation challenges.Read More
On April 23, 2020, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) updated its Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance relating to COVID-19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act ("ADA") to clarify that employers are permitted to administer mandatory COVID-19 tests on employees before allowing them to enter the...Read More
- Employer Insights: DOL Guidance on Tracking and Compensating Teleworkers
- Returning to Work Under the New COVID-19 Standards
- Supreme Court Ruling Protects LGBTQ+ Employees from Workplace Discrimination
- EEOC's Updated Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance - COVID-19 and the ADA
- Updated Guidance on Return-To-Work Standards, Confidentiality and ADA Accommodations
- Employer Insights: Unemployment Insurance Provision Updates under the CARES Act
- Labor & Employment Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19
- Supreme Court to Hear Landmark LGBTQ Cases
- The Truth Behind Those Helmets – Assisting Retired NFL Players in Navigating the Concussion Settlement Process
- FMLA Tip For Every Employer’s Radar: Caring for a Grandparent with a Serious Health Condition