- Posts by Paul J. ScheckPartner
Paul Scheck is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Labor and Employment Practice Group.
A Martindale Hubbell AV® rated attorney, Paul has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America® in ...
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act” or “Act”) was enacted on March 27, 2020 to provide emergency assistance and health care response for individuals, families, and businesses affected by Covid-19. Employers should be aware of two programs under the Act designed to work in...Read More
- Employer Insights: DOL Guidance on Tracking and Compensating Teleworkers
- Returning to Work Under the New COVID-19 Standards
- Supreme Court Ruling Protects LGBTQ+ Employees from Workplace Discrimination
- EEOC's Updated Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance - COVID-19 and the ADA
- Updated Guidance on Return-To-Work Standards, Confidentiality and ADA Accommodations
- Employer Insights: Unemployment Insurance Provision Updates under the CARES Act
- Labor & Employment Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19
- Supreme Court to Hear Landmark LGBTQ Cases
- The Truth Behind Those Helmets – Assisting Retired NFL Players in Navigating the Concussion Settlement Process
- FMLA Tip For Every Employer’s Radar: Caring for a Grandparent with a Serious Health Condition