Doing business with the government requires understanding the intricacies and practicalities of the federal, state, or local marketplace.
Written by experienced lawyers who serve clients in every phase of the procurement process, the Florida Government Contracts Blog aims to inform and educate defense companies, technology and construction firms, small businesses and government contractors at the federal, state, and local level.
Sign up today to receive email updates on news, case updates and analysis on the latest topics in government contracting.
- Bidding Smarter in Florida: Knowledge is Power – The Public Records Act
- Risky Business: Florida’s Government Contractors Should Make Sure Their Contract Modifications Are Valid (a/k/a Don’t Inadvertently Donate Millions of Dollars’ Worth of Work to the Government)
- Bidding Smarter in Florida: “Alternate” Bids and Proposals are a Good Thing.
- Rock the Boat, Baby – They’ll Get Over It. Contractors Should Use the Q&A Process Strategically and Seriously Consider Spec Challenges.
- Defend Yourself! Contract Awardees Should Intervene In Bid Protests.
- I Would Have Bid on That! Challenging Out of Scope Modifications to Existing Government Contracts
- Buy Low! Businesses Need Not Bid On County-Owned Lands in Florida
- In Florida Bid Protests, Courts Don’t Second Guess the Government – Except When They Do
- That’s Blackmail! Why the Government Cannot Terminate a Contractor for Refusing to Settle a Dispute on Its Terms
- Don't Like Your Scores? There’s a Protest for That – Although Everyone’s Missed It!
- Florida Government Contracts
- Florida Bid Protests
- Government Contracts
- Proposal Writing
- Public Bidding
- Public Contracts
- Florida Public Contracts
- Bid Protest
- Florida Administrative Law
- Public procurement
- Florida Procurement
- Grant Writing
- Government Contracting
- Bid Writing
- Florida Bidding Strategies
- Federal Government Contracting
- Florida Public Procurement
- Florida County Lands
- Florida Economic Incentive Packages
- Request for Proposal
- Assignment of Contract
- Assignment of Proceeds
- State Government Contracts
- Florida Public Records Law
- Government Vendor
- Public Private Partnership
- Sunshine Law
- Federal Supply Schedule
- Small Business
- Socio-Economic Programs
- Veteran Owned Business