The Florida Hospitality Blog analyzes and discusses laws, regulations and recent trends affecting the hospitality industry, with a particular emphasis on Florida law and practice. The Blog covers a wide variety of important topics including employment, land use, cybersecurity, intellectual property, operations-related issues, sales & marketing, alcohol, F&B and more. Sign up today to receive email updates to your inbox. Have feedback or suggestions? Email us anytime. Thanks for reading!
- The Most Common FLSA Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Banning Ex-Employees May Violate Federal Law
- HOSPITALITY Q&A: What are the Penalties for Employing Unauthorized Aliens?
- Lessons from the News: Trump Hotel Sues Titans LB Justin Staples Over Unpaid Wedding Bill
- Service Animals at Restaurants: 5 Things Restauranteurs Should Know
- Judge Puts the Brakes on the DOL's New Overtime Rule
- Your Zika-Related Losses May Be Covered by Your Business Interruption Insurance: What You Need to Know
- Important Alert: Your Folios May Expose You to a Federal Lawsuit
- How Not to Lose Your Liquor License: The Responsible Vendor Rule
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the Department of Labor New Overtime Rule