- Posts by Elise M. EngleAssociate
Elise M. Engle is an attorney in the Tampa and Tallahassee offices of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Appellate Practice Group.
Elise focuses her practice on appellate litigation, civil appeals and trial support in both ...
While the Third and Fourth District Courts of Appeal will not change, the boundaries will be moved for the other three Districts in order to carve out an area for the new Sixth District Court of Appeal.Read More
- Motions for Rehearing Are Now Required to Preserve for Appeal Challenges to the Sufficiency of Findings in a Final Judgment
- Everything You Need to Know About Florida’s New Sixth District Court of Appeal: Changing District Boundaries, Judicial Reassignments & More
- Eleventh Circuit Case Law Update: Ruhlen v. Holiday Haven Homeowners, Inc. Illustrates Just How Difficult it is to Appeal a Remand Order
- The Rules, They Are A Changin’: Recent Amendments to the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure and the Florida Rules of Judicial Administration
- Attorney’s Fees on Appeal: Part I - Preserving the Appellee’s Attorney Fee Award
- Florida Defies Trend, Rejects Daubert Standard for Expert Opinion Evidence
- Jury Instructions, Part I: Preserving Your Appellate Issues
- How to Obtain a Stay of a Money Judgment Pending Appellate Review
- Original Proceedings, Part III: To seek or not to seek Prohibition - Temperance is Suggested
- Original Proceedings: Part II – Second Tier Certiorari
- Of Counsel