Trade secrets are one of the four main types of intellectual property rights. When used properly, trade secrets can be the most valuable asset in your intellectual property portfolio. Let’s take a look at how Col. Harlan Sanders built an empire by using trade secrets as part of a comprehensive IP portfolio.Read More
The Federal Circuit recently reversed the Trademark Trial and Appeal’s Board determination that patent claims were invalid as obvious when the TTAB overused “common sense” to fill-in missing claim limitations and find a patent was invalid on obviousness grounds.Read More
- Romag Fasteners v. Fossil: Willful Infringement is Not Required to Recover an Award of Profits in Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Squatting or Lucrative Opportunity? Time Will Tell
- Patent and Trademark Deadlines Further Extended Due to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Does the COVID Crisis Warrant Ex Parte Relief to Address Price Gouging under Trademark Theories?
- Patent and Trademark Right Deadlines Further Extended (to June 1, 2020) Due to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Does COVID19 Warrant A 90-Day Extension Of a Case Pending More Than A Year?
- Does the COVID19 Crisis Warrant Relief from a Preliminary Injunction Related to Fire Engines?
- Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Deadlines Extended Due to the COVID19 Crisis
- Do You Need To Threaten Litigation To Trigger Declaratory Judgment Subject Matter Jurisdiction?
- Are the Pleading Standards for Method Claims More Rigorous in the Context of Rule 11?