Assist the firm on all Litigation Support related tasks. Hands-on position requiring working with databases, web capture software and eDiscovery related technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with databases and applications including: Relativity, eScan-IT, Trial Director and PageVault.
- Support all aspects of e-Discovery, including the processing, review, analysis, and production of ESI.
- Assist with creating Sharefile folders, uploading data and managing user access and notifications.
- Assist with capturing web pages/sites and social media feeds.
- Maintain organized records of media, data, and productions.
- Troubleshoot data received from outside sources and exports from internal databases.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of ESI.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced computer and database technology skills required.
- Litigation Support database experience required.
- Demonstrably superior organization, writing and communication skills required.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including lawyers, paralegals and technical support personnel.
- Ability to be a proactive, self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be team-oriented and able to share information and goals.
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple related activities.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
Information contained in this description represents the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered in appropriate circumstances, however, as the nature of an accommodation may vary depending on the needs and desires of an individual with a disability, it is impossible to describe in advance specific accommodations that will be considered.
NOTE: Firm management reserves the right to amend and revise responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.