Shutts & Bowen is looking for an energetic person to join the fast-paced Trust/Banking team.
As a member of the Trust/Banking team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Post incoming wires received through various Treasury Management platforms;
- Process outgoing wires and check requests for all real estate closings and settlement payments;
- Assist in the opening and closing process of all firm bank accounts;
- Open and close investment subaccounts for trust escrow deposits;
- Assist with requests relating to voided trust checks, stop payments and reissuing stale dated trust checks;
- Process firm related outgoing wires and post corresponding general ledger transactions;
- Reconcile firm and trust bank account statements;
- Back-up the Cash Receipts team with posting of incoming operating account deposits.
- Experience working with business online banking or Treasury Management platforms;
- 3-5years experience working in law firm accounting;
- Aderant experience a plus.
- 9:00am – 5:30pm;
- Some overtime may be required.