The Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP is seeking a Legal Assistant for our Litigation Practice Group.
- Candidates will be considered only with at least 3+ years working in a large law firm as a litigation legal assistant. Strong technical, oral and written communication skills are required.
- This position requires keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight time constraints.
- Must have experience with client billing including the pre-bill/client billing cycle as well as e-billing.
- Responsible for case management of active files, including reviewing documents for accuracy, scheduling, and docketing requests, compiling documents for preparation of analyses, and electronic files.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (including Excel), Federal and State court electronic filing, knowledge of FileSite is a plus.
- Provident in Federal and State Court electronic filing is a must.
- Hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with the flexibility to work extra hours, as needed.