Caitlin N. Emling is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Caitlin focuses her practice on disputes involving commercial litigation, including business tort claims, liability, and contract disputes. She represents businesses and individuals in both state and federal courts.
While earning her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, Caitlin served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Robert Fegers of the Tenth Judicial Circuit Court. Prior to attending law school, she served as a civil division intern for the United States Department of Justice.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Book awards: Property, Legal Communications, Emotional Intelligence
- Children and Youth Law Clinic, Volunteer
- Jotwell (Faculty Law Journal), Student Editor
- Georgetown University, B.A., Psychology and English, 2017
- All Florida State Courts
- Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association