Charles E. Perez is a Law Clerk in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Charles advises domestic and international clients on transactional and corporate governance matters, including, joint ventures, private offerings, private fund formation, and general corporate law matters. Charles focuses his practice on the structuring of complex investment transactions and business organizations, private fund formation, and transactional and regulatory matters involving domestic and international financial institutions.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2016
- Notes and Comments Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law
- Lark-Barranco Scholar, Glasser Scholar & Academic Achievement Scholar
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S., Economics, 2012
- Minor in English
- Not Admitted to Practice in Florida
- New York