Christopher A. Martinez is a Senior Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Christopher focuses on commercial real estate and business litigation. A litigator with extensive courtroom experience, Christopher has assisted and participated in over 30 jury trials, along with hundreds of evidentiary hearings, mediations, and depositions. This practical knowledge allows Christopher to provide his clients with unique, real world approaches and solutions both prior to and in the midst of litigation.
Prior to joining Shutts, Christopher practiced at a boutique Miami law firm where he handled first-party property insurance disputes on behalf of residential and commercial property owners.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2014
- Florida Journal of Law & Public Policy Executive Research Editor
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing/Appellate Advocacy
- Florida International University, B.A., Philosophy, May 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida