Christopher A. Martinez is a Senior Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Christopher represents business and commercial property owners in corporate, partnership and contractual disputes. In addition to corporate and real estate litigation, Christopher has experience with commercial lender arbitrations, landlord/tenant issues, condominium disputes, partition actions, and financial services matters.
Prior to joining Shutts, Christopher practiced at a boutique Miami law firm where he handled first-party property insurance disputes on behalf of residential and commercial property owners.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2014
- Florida Journal of Law & Public Policy Executive Research Editor
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing/Appellate Advocacy
- Florida International University, B.A., Philosophy, May 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida