Elena Hernandez is a Law Clerk in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Tax & International Law Practice Group.
Elena focuses her practice on domestic and international tax and corporate matters.
During law school, she served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Carlos Lopez for the 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., LL.M, Taxation, December 2022
- Florida Tax Review
- Florida Journal of International Law
- University of Florida, MAcc, August 2018
- University of Florida, B.S, Accounting, May 2017
- Not admitted to practice in Florida