Elizabeth A. Herr is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Private Client Services Practice Group.
Elizabeth focuses her practice on trusts and estates. She has experience drafting and reviewing wills, trusts, and ancillary documents including living wills, medical powers of attorney, general powers of attorney and guardianship appointments. She also has experience conducting tax research and drafting tax planning and tax risk memos for clients.
During law school, Elizabeth served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Fleur Lobree for the Florida Third District Court of Appeal.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning, December 2022
- Philip E. Heckerling Scholarship
- Estate Planning LL.M. Honors Program
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, December 2022
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Investor Rights Clinic, Fall 2022
- University of Michigan, B.A., Spanish, May 2019
- Minor, Business Administration
- William J. Branstrom Freshman Prize