Jessica A. Gordon is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Jessica focuses her practice on general real estate matters and commercial real estate. She has experience in commercial and retail leasing, financing, real estate purchases and sales, as well as corporate transactions, mergers/acquisitions and capital raises. Jessica works closely with clients to build strong relationships and further their professional goals.
Prior to joining Shutts & Bowen, Jessica practiced commercial real estate, corporate and securities law for ten years. Jessica also worked in wealth management and political advisement prior to practicing law. She interned with the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office in the Special Victims Unit during law school.
Jessica is committed to serving her community and was awarded the Excellence in Community Service Award as well as the Summer Public Service Fellowship while in law school. She continues to annually volunteer and fundraise for March of Dimes and serves as a community liaison for the American Cancer Society.
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Excellence in Community Service Award
- Summer Public Service Fellowship
- America Reads Scholarship
- Student Legal Assistant, College of William & Mary Student Legal Services
- Volunteer for the William & Mary Public Service Fund
- Chair of the Institute of Bill of Rights Law: Student Division
- Secretary of Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity
- University of Florida, B.S., Telecommunication Management, Business Concentration, Anthropology Minor, magna cum laude, 2008
- University of Florida Dean’s List
- The National Dean’s List
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- American Association of University Women Scholarship
- Sigma Alpha Pi Society of Leadership and Success April Award of Accomplishment
- President of Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Member Recruitment Chair of the National Broadcasting Society
- Team Captain of Tri Delta Triple Play – Fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Publicity Director and Historian of Reid-Yulee-Mallory Area Council
Professional and Civic
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Annual volunteer and fundraiser for March of Dimes
- Community liaison for the American Cancer Society