John Michael "Mike" Kelly is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Government Law Practice Group.
Mike focuses his practice on matters related to local government and administration, land use and related litigation. He has experience representing cities and property owners in a wide variety of land use and environmental matters including code enforcement and compliance, zoning, dedications, Bert J. Harris actions, inverse condemnation and other development related issues.
- University of Florida Frederick G. Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Florida Journal of International Law, Editor (2017-2019)
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Business Administration, 2016
- All Florida State Courts
Professional and Civic
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce Leadership Class of 2021
- John Marshall Bar Association