Lauren M. Allen is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action & Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Lauren focuses her practice in personal injury protection litigation matters, specializing in the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren focused her practice on international commercial and civil litigation in both state and federal courts. During law school, Lauren interned for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and The Honorable John F. McCabe of the District of Columbia Superior Court. Additionally, she was a student attorney for the Civil Advocacy Clinic and a member of the Mock Trial Honor Society.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2019
- American University Law Review, Senior Staff
- Mock Trial Honor Society, Executive Recruitment Director
- Coastal Carolina University, B.A., Sociology, cum laude, December 2015
- University Honors Program
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers