Michael J. DeMaio, Jr. is an Associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Construction Practice Group.
Michael focuses his practice on complex commercial and construction litigation matters. His prior experience includes matters related to commercial general liability insurance coverage in the construction context, as well as property insurance defense litigation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., May 2019
- Book Awards: Trial Practice, Appellate Law and Policy Seminar
- The Florida Moot Court Team: Executive Board, Competitor Thomas Tang National Moot Court Competition
- Florida Journal of International Law: General Editor
- Trial Practice: Teaching Assistant
- Florida State University, B.S., Political Science and Criminology, cum laude, April 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Event, Tampa, 7.7.22