Natalia Jaramillo is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice Group.
Natalia’s practice focuses on litigation and arbitration in international jurisdictions. Her experience includes development of ICSID, ICC and ICDR arbitrations.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., LL.M. in International Arbitration, cum laude, May 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: International Law and in Advanced Topics in Arbitration: Theory
- President, International Moot Court
- Honor Society of the Bar and Gavel
- Order of the Barristers
- Women in Law Society
- International Law Society
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., Political Science, May 2016
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (intermediate)
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 3.16.21