Priscila Bandeira is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Priscila focuses her practice on complex litigation matters, international arbitration, and international business transactions.
Priscila is admitted to practice law in Florida and Brazil.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., December 2018
- Recipient of Rafael C. Benitez Scholarship
- Awarded Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution Course
- Summer Research Assistant to Prof. Andre B. Dawson, Cross-Border Corporate Bankruptcy of Oi Telecom
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, January 2016
- Competitor, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, Vienna, Austria
- International Arbitration and Contracts Study Group Member
- UFMG Solucione Junior Company Business Law Founder
- Research Fellow, Awarded Paid Fellowship to Assist in Research on Private International Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Member, Steering Committee for the Florida Bar Intentional Law Section Richard DeWitt Vis Pre-Moot
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association