Taylor Greene is an Associate in the Tallahassee office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Taylor focuses his practice on the area of commercial litigation. He has experience in a broad range of industries, representing and defending businesses and employers in various disputes, as well as in arbitration and mediation, including before administrative agencies. Taylor represents clients in all aspects of litigation in both state and federal courts, including in the drafting of pleadings and motions, as well as all phases of discovery.
In addition to his prior experience in labor and employment law, Taylor previously served as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company, assisting in the resolution of property title conflicts on behalf of insureds.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Florida State University Law Review, 2016-2018
- Florida State University Business Review, 2016-2018
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- University of Tennessee, B.S., Finance, 2015
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Federalist Society
News & Insights
- Author, “The Department of Labor Issues Final Rule Regarding Overtime Updates,” Daily Business Review (September 24, 2019)