Victoria N. Clark is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Victoria represents business owners, property owners, and investors in matters related to the sale, purchase, transfer, leasing, and financing of real estate. She advises clients on deal structuring, as well as the evaluation and negotiation of transactions involving real property, tangible rights, and intangible rights. Victoria’s practice further encompasses the review, analysis, and drafting of business and real estate contracts, including closing documents, asset purchase and sale agreements, commercial purchase and sale agreements, deeds, bills of sale, and certain tax documents. She works with clients to develop innovative solutions to complex legal matters and active dealings to best align with and accomplish client objectives.
She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida and her bachelor’s degree from Florida State University. Victoria is fluent in Russian and speaks Spanish conversationally.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Book Awards: Legal Drafting, Legislative Advocacy
- Pro Bono Excellence Certificate
- Florida State University, B.S., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2015
- Minors in Business and International Affairs
- Thomas R. Dye Award
- Golden Key International Honour Society; Executive Board, 2013-2015
Professional and Civic
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2017 – present
- The Florida Bar, 2019 – present
- Business Law Section
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Brandon, 2019
- Vice President
- Tampa Bay Seminole Club, 2019 – present
- Author, “An Investigation into the Representational Role of Gender in State Legislatures,” Florida State University, Department of Political Science, 2015
- Author, “Transformation of Communication Strategy in Business Negotiations Amid the Pandemic,” The Primerus Paradigm, March 2021, pp. 44-46