Albert A. del Castillo, Jr. is a senior associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Tax and International Law Practice Group.
Albert regularly advises foreign and domestic clients on a variety of cross-border U.S. tax planning matters, including U.S. income tax planning, acquisition and sale of U.S. real estate, corporate structuring, transaction structuring, voluntary disclosures, and tax controversy and compliance matters. He also advises high net worth individuals, family offices, and other private clients on U.S. estate planning matters, including wealth preservation, trust issues, succession planning, and related matters.
Prior to joining Shutts & Bowen, Albert worked in the transaction tax group of a Big Four accounting firm, where he advised corporate and private equity clients on a variety of transactional tax matters. Albert is a New York Certified Public Accountant.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, International Tax Certificate, 2015
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Georgetown University, B.S. in Business – Accounting, 2010
- New York
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, The Best Lawyers in America®, 8.19.21
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20