Ana R. Portal is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Dispute Resolution practice group.
Ana focuses her practice on international business transactions, complex litigation matters, and international arbitration. Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Ana is a native Spanish speaker.
During her time at Florida International University College of Law, Ana was recognized as “Best Oralist” at the 2018 Miami International Commercial Arbitration VIS Pre-Moot; and as “Runner Up Best Oralist” at the Florida Bar International Law Section 2018 Richard DeWitt Memorial International Commercial Arbitration VIS Pre-Moot.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2019
- President, International Dispute Resolution Club
- Co-President, International Commercial Arbitration Team
- Co-Founder, Women’s Initiative Program
- Florida International University, B.A., International Relations, 2013
- Co-Director, Model United Nations Program