Anne Marie McLaughlin is an Associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Anne Marie focuses her practice on commercial real estate including real estate purchases, lending and leasing.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2020
- Book Award in Legal Communications & Research Skills I
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Constitutional Law I
- Dean’s Fellow for Legal Communications & Research Skills (2018-2019)
- Furman University, B.A, Accounting, cum laude, May 2017
- Dean’s List
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society