Bryan A. Almeida is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Bryan’s practice focuses on general and business litigation matters.
He previously served as a Student Attorney, Provisional Member of the Bar of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals for the Georgetown Law Criminal Defense & Prisoner Advocacy Clinic. He was also an intern for the Federal Public Defender, Southern District of Florida.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2017
- Executive Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Georgetown Law Student Bar Association
- Cofounder and Member, Georgetown Law Mental Health Alliance
- Member, Latin American Law Students Association
- The George Washington University, B.A., Political Communication, summa cum laude, 2014
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Washington Post Philip L. Graham Scholar for Diversity in Journalism
- Special Honors Thesis in Political Communication
- George Washington University Mock Trial
- Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Author, “Unmasked: What Legal Standards Should Trial Courts Apply When a Lawyer Sues to Discover the Identity of an Anonymous Internet Reviewer?” 29 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 729 (2016)