Christian M. Leger is a partner at the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Christian’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on corporate matters and class action defense. He has represented developers, healthcare providers, technology companies, financial institutions, and professional sports franchises.
While in law school, Christian interned for the Honorable Pamela A.M. Campbell of Florida’s Sixth Judicial Circuit and the Honorable Susan C. Bucklew of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2012
- Executive Editor, Stetson Law Review
- Stetson Moot Court Board
- Petersburg Time Law Review Writing Award
- Suzanne Armstrong Award for Excellence in Writing
- University of Florida, B.S., Finance, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Recognition, Super Lawyers, 6.24.21
- Firm News, Thomson Reuters, 6.4.20
- Article, 1.29.20
- Article, 10.2.19
- Firm News, 6.4.19
- Co-Author, “Recent Developments,” 40 Stetson L. Rev. 547, 2011