Dana Goldman is of counsel in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Dana represents national and regional homebuilders with the development of their condominiums and planned development communities, including covenant drafting, special disclosures, Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes (Condominium) and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act) filings and secondary mortgage market financing.
Dana is currently serving a two-year term as Commissioner for the City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Brandeis University, A.B., magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
Professional and Civic
- Vice Mayor, City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Former City Commissioner, Seat 3, City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Former Chairperson, Citizens Advisory Committee, City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Board of Directors, Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Florida League of Cities, Utilities, Natural Resources and Public Works Legislative Policy Committee
- Interim Advisory Board, American Flood Coalition
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Florida Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Condominium & Planned Development Committee
- Title Agent for Fidelity Title Insurance Company and the Attorneys Title Insurance Fund
News & Insights
- Moderator, "Condo Corruption - What is the Municipal Response?", Miami-Dade County League of Cities Best Practices Conference (October 18, 2018)
News & Speaking Engagements
- Event, 7.26.21
- Media Mention, The Washington Post, 6.30.21
- Speaking Engagement, 3.15.21
- Firm News, 12.8.20
- Shutts & Bowen’s Dana Robin Goldman Elected to Board of Directors of Nonprofit Assisting Families with Hereditary CancerFirm News, 12.3.20