Diana C. Mendez is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Government Law practice group.
Diana’s experience includes facilitating positive organizational and client outcomes on matters regarding administrative, procurement and transactional law. She counsels clients through all phases of the government procurement process, including advising and representing clients with teaming arrangements, proposal preparation, responsiveness and responsibility review, minority and disadvantaged business enterprise certifications, contract negotiations, and bid protest litigation.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- American University School of International Service, M.A., International Affairs, 2010
- Florida International University, B.A., Economics, International Affairs, magna cum laude, 2006
- District of Columbia
Professional and Civic
- New Leaders Council - Miami Chapter, 2017 Fellow
- Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, Board Member
- City, County and Local Government Law Section of the Florida Bar, 2016 to Present
- Miami-Dade Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2015 to present
- Florida Bar Administrative Law Section
- “P3s Can Make CNG Projects a Reality,” Mass Transit (October 12, 2014)
- “MAP-21 Encourages and Funds Technology Upgrades in Transit,” Mass Transit (March 7, 2014)