Eli R. Rodrigues is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Tax & International Law Practice Group.
Eli represents multinational clients on U.S. federal tax matters. He has experience advising Fortune 500 companies on inbound and outbound international tax planning, including the structuring of tax-efficient cross-border transactions, investments, holding and operational structures. He also has experience advising clients on transfer pricing, corporate reorganizations, Subpart F and GILTI.
Prior to joining Shutts & Bowen, Eli worked in the International Tax Services group at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, where he assisted corporate clients with a variety of international tax matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. & LL.M, Taxation, cum laude, 2017
- Mariano J.D./M.B.A./LL.M. in Taxation Scholarship
- UM Law Honor Council
- University of Miami School of Business Administration, M.B.A., 2016
- Award of Academic Merit
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society
- Boston University Questrom School of Business, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, 2013
- Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors Society
Professional and Civic
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Association, Tax Section