George D. Dennison, II is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. George concentrates his practice in the areas of land use and real estate. George has experience assisting developers and property owners in connection with real estate development, land use, school and transportation concurrency, comprehensive planning, rezoning and related regulatory matters.
While in law school, George served as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research, Writing & Appellate Advocacy and earned his Masters of Science in Real Estate from the University of Florida’s Hough Graduate School of Business. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a summer associate in the firm’s Orlando office and as a legal intern for the general counsel of one of the nation’s preeminent timeshare companies.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Legal Research, Writing & Appellate Advocacy Teaching Assistant
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business, M.S., Real Estate, 2017
- Hough Graduate School of Business Capstone Real Estate Competition Winning Team
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science; Minor in Communication Studies, 2013
Professional and Civic
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Law Alumni Council, appointed 2017
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Project H.E.L.P. Orlando (pro bono clinic for the homeless)