Hillary J. Thompson is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Hillary represents developers and lenders in a broad range of business and real estate manners. Her practice includes all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
During law school, Hillary was a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Heather Rodriguez for the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Florida State University, B.A., English Literature, 2012
- Honors Program; Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity; W.E.B. DuBois Honor Society
- Honors Medallion Recipient
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- ATHENA NextGen Orlando Thought Leadership Series (2019)
- Guardian Ad Litem Program of Orange County Florida (2016-Present)
- Street Law, Legal Diversity Pipeline Program (2016-Present)
- Co-Chair, Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Backpack Project (2016-Present)
- Co-Chair, National Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Membership Committee (2016-2017)
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 2.18.20
- Article, 7.2.19