Jacob A. Kupp is an attorney in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate practice group. Jacob focuses his practice on real estate and commercial lending.
Jacob earned his Juris Doctor at the University of Florida where he served as the Communications Editor for the Florida Law Review and as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a summer associate in the firm’s Orlando office.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Florida Law Review, Communications Editor
- Teaching Assistant: Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy
- Book Awards: International & Comparative Environmental Law, Comparative Law
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business Administration, B.A., Business Administration, 2012