Jeffrey Butensky is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeffrey was an in-house counsel at a Fortune 100 company where he focused on mergers and acquisitions, finance, real estate, executive compensation and venture capital matters.
While in law school, Jeffrey served as Executive Editor of the Boston University International Law Journal, where he published an article on multilateral legal frameworks for sovereign debt restructuring processes.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Concentration in Transactional Practice with honors
- Executive Editor, International Law Journal
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2014
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Hebrew (conversational)
- Italian (conversational)
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Article, 10.5.18
- Tango or Sirtaki? The Argentine and Greek Dance with Sovereignty and a Multilateral Sovereign Debt Restructuring Framework, 35 B.U. INT'L L.J. 157 (2017)