Jennifer E. Reisler is a senior associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Private Client Services practice group. She is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law.
Jennifer focuses her practice on complex and litigated family matters related to paternity, divorce, child timesharing, prenuptial/postnuptial agreements, stepparent adoptions, spousal and child support, relocation, domestic violence, modifications, and other issues related to family law.
During her law school career, Jennifer interned for the Honorable Robert Scola in the family law division. Jennifer also earned the coveted Honors Award in a Litigation Skills workshop.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of Louisville, B.S., Equine Business Administration, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, South Palm Beach County Florida Association of Women Lawyers