John Cameron E. Katz is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Cameron focuses his practice in asset purchase agreements, software user agreements, vendor contracts, merger resolutions, and organizational documents. Cameron has experience in entity formation and reorganization, securities regulation and corporate finance. He has prepared numerous memoranda and 50-state surveys on topics spanning from licensing and regulatory compliance to corporate governance notices.
Cameron earned his Juris Doctor from Florida State University – magna cum laude and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While working toward his degree, Cameron was awarded a Business Law Certificate with Highest Honors from Florida State University, earned two book awards in Law and Risk Management and Health Insurance Markets and Regulations, was on the Dean’s List from 2016-2018, and was a member of the Law Review and Business Review. Prior to attending law school, Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Florida State University.
Currently, Cameron is a member of the Young Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Florida State University College of Business, B.S., Business Management, 2015
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 7.8.21
- Recognition, Super Lawyers, 6.24.21
- Firm News, Melbourne, FL, 5.6.20
- Florida Labor and Employment Law Blog, 7.7.20
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Business/Corporate - 2021