John P. Farris II is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
John focuses his practice on general real estate matters and commercial real estate transactions. He has experience representing purchasers and sellers in connection with the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties for development and operation.
John earned his Juris Doctor and LL.M from the University of Miami School of Law. In addition, he obtained a Commercial Real Estate Certificate from Cornell University’s SC Johnson College of Business and a Business Foundations Certificate from the University of Texas’ McCombs School of Business.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., May 2021
- Robert Traurig-Greenberg Traurig LL.M. in Real Estate Property Development
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., May 2018
- University of Texas, B.S., May 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section