Justin A. Green is a senior associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation practice group.
Justin focuses his practice on complex multi-party business and construction litigation, and title defense litigation. Justin has also assisted clients with commercial landlord-tenant matters, and association law matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2013
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Cornell University, B.S., Economics and Management, 2009
Professional and Civic
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Recognition, 8.18.22
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, The Best Lawyers in America®, 8.19.21
- Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2022, 2023