Lazaro I. Vazquez is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Lazaro’s practice focuses on general contractual and transactional matters for both individual and corporate clients. Lazaro’s work entails securities, corporate restructurings, domestic and international business transactions, strategic transactions and mergers & acquisitions. He also regularly advises high net worth professional athletes on a range of transactional matters.
Lazaro was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Paul C. Huck of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and a Research Assistant while in law school.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Research Editor, Journal of Law & Public Policy, 2015
- University of Florida, B.S., Accounting, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Article, 9.15.16
- Co-Author, "Being Mindful of the Anti-Boycott Law," Daily Business Review (January 3, 2018)
- Author, “Reverse Mortgages, Aging Baby Boomers, and Too Big to Fail”, Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 36 Number 9, Wolters Kluwer (September 2017)
- Author, “High Frequency Trading: Is Regulation the Answer?”, 17 Wake Forest J. Bus. & Intell. Prop. L. 151 (2017)