Leticia Mora is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Leticia focuses her practice on complex litigation matters, international arbitration, and international business transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Leticia practiced as an Assistant Public Defender in the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, where she successfully represented defendants in criminal cases ranging from second degree misdemeanors to felonies in both jury and bench trials.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., May 2020
- Organization of American States, Inter-American Commission on Women, Legal Intern
- United Nations, International Co-Prosecutor in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, Legal Intern
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, May 2017
- International Moot Court Team Member
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts
- Florida State University, B.A., Theatre and Psychology, summa cum laude, May 2013
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Division