Leticia Mora is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Leticia focuses her practice on complex litigation matters, international arbitration, and international business transactions. As a native Spanish speaker, Leticia has successfully resolved high-stakes legal disputes representing foreign and domestic clients doing business in the U.S. and Latin America.
Prior to joining the firm, Leticia worked as a trial attorney at the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, where she had the opportunity to serve as first chair in numerous jury and bench trials. Leticia also served as a legal intern for the United Nations office of the International Co-Prosecutor in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia and the Inter-American Commission on Women at the Organization of American States.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., graduated with distinction, May 2020
- Organization of American States, Inter-American Commission on Women, Legal Intern
- United Nations, International Co-Prosecutor in the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, Legal Intern
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, May 2017
- International Moot Court
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts, International Human Rights Law, Innocence Clinic
- Florida State University, B.A., Theatre and Psychology, summa cum laude, May 2013
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Division