Matthew Alain Agramonte is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Tax & international Law Practice Group.
Matthew focuses his practice on domestic and international tax and corporate matters. He has experience in advising foreign clients on their investments in the United States and related U.S. income tax and estate planning matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, Concentration in International Taxation, May 2020
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. May 2017
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Inter-American Law Review, Associate Member
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, December 2013
- Cuban-American Student Association, President & Treasurer
- Spanish (native)
- Portuguese (fluent and proficient)
Professional and Civic
- Belen Alumni Lawyers Section