Matthew K. Casbarro is a law clerk in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation practice group.
During his law school career, Matthew interned for the Honorable Robin S. Rosenbaum in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Jose E. Martinez in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Matthew also served as an Articles and Comments Editor for Volume 74 of the University of Miami Law Review.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2020
- Articles and Comments Editor: University of Miami Law Review Volume 74
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Torts, Legal Communication and Research II
- Deans Certificate of Achievement Award: Civil Procedure I
- Dean’s List: Fall 2017
- Cornell University, B.A., Biology and Society/Pre-Med, May 2017
- Cornell University Indoor/Outdoor Track and Field
- College of Arts and Sciences Pre-Health Association
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient
- Goshgarian Law Endowed Scholarship recipient
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge (award for completing 75 hours of legal-related Pro Bono service during law school)