Michael J. Bauman is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael focused his practice on commercial and civil litigation with an emphasis on medical malpractice and hospital liability defense. While in law school, he was a member of the Florida Moot Court team, where he competed in appellate advocacy competitions. He was also inducted into Florida Blue Key in recognition of his service and leadership while a student at the University of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of law, J.D., 2019
- Florida Blue Key
- President’s Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Florida Moot Court Team
- UF Student Government
- John Marshall Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.A., 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Florida Blue Key Alumni Association
- President, Fort Lauderdale Alumni Chapter, August 2020-Present
- South Florida Alzheimer’s Association
- Logistics Director – A Walk to End Alzheimer’s, May 2020-Present